Red Brocade Clouds - Hong Jin Dan Xia - 红锦丹霞
Our “Red Brocade Clouds” Shu Puer comes from DaManLü a very special terroir, near Naka in the southwest direction of Mengsong township, Menghai county. At at an altitude of 1460 metres this location counts many rivers, valleys, complex terrains and mineral resources. This rich environment allows very old tea trees to grow and thrive.
ManLü has been grown there for hundreds of years, and has developed a strong but rebellious spirit. The taste of this tea is full bodied, complex and reminiscent of the wild mountain and forest were it comes from.
In 2015, a batch of this ManLü Tea was picked and carefully tended to until reaching the right level of fermentation for its natural coarse astringency to evolve into mellow and smooth notes.
This is a tea with a great full body flavor and complex earthy woody aroma. Like a good walk in the forest this Tea enhance your senses. It has a subtle mellowness that contrast perfectly with its higher bitterness and medium astringency. Notes of Nuts and honey.
All of our Puer have a batch sticker to guarantee the authenticity, limited quantity and traceability of the material. Keep it if you are planning on storing the tea for future investment or consumption.
- This is great Tea for those Puer Aficionados who like to taste different terroirs.
- Excellent pairing tea for any kind of foods, pastries or dessert.
- Try different infusion quantities and steeping times, as you can adjust its flavor.
- Available in full cake form or pieces broken from cakes that we pack in cans of 50grs.
- For a better infusion experience and long-lasting flavors, try to break the cake onto thin even pieces, avoid making it into dust.
Notes for Tea Nerds:
* All of our product pictures for the Tea soup features the middle infusion combined. (if the tea can be infused 8 times, then we combine 4th-5th to take the picture)
* All of our product pictures featured a bit more quantity of tea leaves infused, that’s because we have heavier palate and we are drinking the teas as we take the pictures 😉
* The number of infusions for each product consider infusions with easily recognized taste, we do not count infusions that have its taste already fading away; said this each tea can be infused more times if desired. Also many of our teas can be boiled after being infused.
Bulang, Mengsong – Yunnan
Da Ye Zhong
Fruity, Mellow, Mushrooms
Enjoy 9+ infusions
- REFERENCE: S/N
- PRICE: $13,35 – $67,00
Looking for famous mountain, high altitude and great flavor Tea? look no more. You have to try this Tea.