Fragrant Rare Orchid - Ling Xiang Qi Lan - 泠香奇兰
Growing over 1460mts at Yiwu ShuiDong Cave (易武落水洞), the Teas from this area had always been known for how fragrant, soft and fruity they are. Teas at the Cave have plump and bright leaves. One of the Tea Tree Kings is located at the cave, which is a site of peregrination for many Tea lovers around the world.
Fragrant Rare Orchid is a very good representation of real Yiwu Old Tree Tea materials, if you are in the look out for real Yiwu Old Tree this is the Tea for you.
This batch is made of old tree leaves picked in 2015 that later were left to ferment for 3 months, thus letting the unique sweetness of this Yiwu Tea evolve into a fresh and delicate orchid fragrance.
This Tea has a very soothing Woody, sometimes bready and sweet fragrance, that resembles the fresh forest scents. Its taste is very characteristic of Yiwu: sweet, floral honey, refreshing, fruity, higher in bitterness with low astringency and complex body.
All of our Puer have a batch sticker to guarantee the authenticity, limited quantity and traceability of the material. Keep it if you are planning on storing the tea for future investment or consumption.
- Excellent pairing tea for any kind of foods, pastries or dessert.
- Try different infusion quantities and steeping times, as you can adjust its flavor.
- Available in full cake form or pieces broken from cakes that we pack in cans of 50grs.
- For a better infusion experience and long-lasting flavors, try to break the cake onto thin even pieces, avoid making it into dust.
Notes for Tea Nerds:
* All of our product pictures for the Tea soup features the middle infusion combined. (if the tea can be infused 8 times, then we combine 4th-5th to take the picture)
* All of our product pictures featured a bit more quantity of tea leaves infused, that’s because we have heavier palate and we are drinking the teas as we take the pictures 😉
* The number of infusions for each product consider infusions with easily recognized taste, we do not count infusions that have its taste already fading away; said this each tea can be infused more times if desired. Also many of our teas can be boiled after being infused.
Yiwu – Yunnan
Da Ye Zhong
Floral, Fresh, Sweet, Wood
Enjoy 12+ Infusions
- REFERENCE: S/N
- PRICE: $22,85 – $163,00
Woody, Sweet with fresh and delicate orchid fragrance. A tea from Yiwu made with Old Tree Tea materials