Forest Leaves Fragrance - Lin Ye Fang Fei - 林野芳菲
A perfect Tea for Shu Puer / Ripe Puer / 熟普洱 Beginners, it is soft, fragrant， sweet and easy to brew, almost impossible to get the brewing wrong.
A blend of materials from Bulang, Man Guo old village and Mengsong, that was then fermented in Xishuangbanna where later is stored for 3 years before been blended into this cake.
This Tea has very obvious Mushrooms Aroma, which combined with its earthy, bready and sweet notes makes up for its name. The Taste is low in astringency and bitterness, soft to the palate with sweetness that would make you love it.
All of our Puer have a batch sticker to guarantee the authenticity, limited quantity and traceability of the material. Keep it if you are planning on storing the tea for future investment or consumption.
- This is a very good tea to start your puer tasting journey, don’t be afraid to experiment with quantities and infusion methods.
- Available in full cake form or pieces broken from cakes that we pack in cans of 50grs.
- For a better infusion experience and long-lasting flavors, try to break the cake onto thin even pieces, avoid making it into dust.
Notes for Tea Nerds:
* All of our product pictures for the Tea soup features the middle infusion combined. (if the tea can be infused 8 times, then we combine 4th-5th to take the picture)
* All of our product pictures featured a bit more quantity of tea leaves infused, that’s because we have heavier palate and we are drinking the teas as we take the pictures 😉
* The number of infusions for each product consider infusions with easily recognized taste, we do not count infusions that have its taste already fading away; said this each tea can be infused more times if desired. Also many of our teas can be boiled after being infused.
Bulang – Yunnan
Da Ye Zhong
Earthy, Mushrooms, Sweet
Enjoy 9+ infusions
- REFERENCE: S/N
- PRICE: $8,30 – $42,00
Easy to infuse, easy to appreciate. Sweet, aromatic and soft. Blend materials from Bulang, Man Guo old village and Mengsong.