Frozen Summit - Dong Ding - 凍頂
Dong Ding Wulong is one of the must have when it comes to Taiwanese Wulongs. Legend says that the early people who lived in the Dong Ding Mountain had to get their toes Frozen when climbing to the top of the mountain, hence the name Dong Ding “Frozen Summit”.
Many versions can be found, but we stick to the traditional medium roasted style, which for us offers complexity and richness of flavors and aromas, making this tea an absolute pleasure to drink and to share.
Round and smooth aroma of baked nuts, fruits and burnt caramel. Its taste reminds us of the fresh and sweetness of ripe fruits, with hints of spices to complement is body.
- – Try it under the rain with a good book
- – Pair with fruits and nuts
- – Great cold brew if you are into less sweet but more complex flavors.
- – This Tea can be Aged. Remember to store it properly.
Notes for Tea Nerds:
* All of our product pictures for the Tea soup features the middle infusion combined. (if the tea can be infused 8 times, then we combine 4th-5th to take the picture)
* All of our product pictures featured a bit more quantity of tea leaves infused, that’s because we have heavier palate and we are drinking the teas as we take the pictures 😉
* The number of infusions for each product consider infusions with easily recognized taste, we do not count infusions that have its taste already fading away; said this each tea can be infused more times if desired. Also many of our teas can be boiled after being infused.
Nantou – Taiwan
Baked, Fresh, Fruity, Spices, Sweet
Enjoy 7+ Infusions
- REFERENCE: ST-WSYDDR-20
- PRICE: $17,43 – $32,66
Medium Roast. Complex Flavor and Full body. Great Choice for the lovers of traditional Wulong.