Cinnabar of Youth - Chi Dan Fang Hua - 赤丹芳崋
The material used to make this Tea comes from very famous mountains as Bulang, Mengsong and Jingmai. From which the selection of the leaves follows three main guidelines: Old Trees, High Altitude and Trubite Grade Buds.
Those mountains enjoy good reputation for its high altitude and amount of preserved old trees.
From 2014 to 2017, Shan Tea processed 100 tons of tea leaves and from these, selected 3 tons of the tribute grade tips and leaves to produce this Tea. Meaning that a lot of attention was paid in order to make the right combination of core materials to form this Cakes.
The mellowness of this Tea complements very well its fruity (dried berries) and cocoa flavors. Very aromatic with a mushroom, wooden aroma, makes it such a pleasure to drink and smell. This is a Low Bitterness and Low Astringency Tea.
All of our Puer have a batch sticker to guarantee the authenticity, limited quantity and traceability of the material. Keep it if you are planning on storing the tea for future investment or consumption.
- Excellent pairing tea for any kind of foods, pastries or dessert.
- Try different infusion quantities and steeping times, as you can adjust its flavor.
- If you are looking to explore different flavors in one single cake this is a very good option
- Available in full cake form or pieces broken from cakes that we pack in cans of 50grs.
- For a better infusion experience and long-lasting flavors, try to break the cake onto thin even pieces, avoid making it into dust.
Notes for Tea Nerds:
* All of our product pictures for the Tea soup features the middle infusion combined. (if the tea can be infused 8 times, then we combine 4th-5th to take the picture)
* All of our product pictures featured a bit more quantity of tea leaves infused, that’s because we have heavier palate and we are drinking the teas as we take the pictures 😉
* The number of infusions for each product consider infusions with easily recognized taste, we do not count infusions that have its taste already fading away; said this each tea can be infused more times if desired. Also many of our teas can be boiled after being infused.
Bulang, Mengsong – Yunnan
Da Ye Zhong
Fruity, Mellow, Mushrooms
Enjoy 9+ infusions
- REFERENCE: S/N
- PRICE: $10,38 – $52,00
Looking for famous mountain, high altitude and great flavor Tea? look no more. You have to try this Tea.